Contact Us Today

Whether you want to chat with a member of our team or would like to inquire about our services, you are in the right place.

Please complete this form and we will contact you shortly.

workshop classroom


Toledo Museum of Art
2445 Monroe Street
Toledo, OH 43620

Call Us

(567) 343-1405

Email Us

We are bombarded by millions of pieces of data every minute but can only deal with a small percentage. At any given moment you are only seeing as little as 10% of what you think you’re seeing; the remaining 90% is filled in by our brain. This inbuilt coping mechanism can inevitably lead to errors that are caused by bias, assumption, and miscommunication. And these errors can lead to serious injury or death.